It's doing what the title says.
Hey all, I'm considering looking into youtube partnership in the fall. Looking at my videos list and there views, i ahve three videos with over 1000 views and several more wiht over 300. I have no idea if this enough, hence the questions below i would like you guys's opinion on.
I'd mainly be Applying for partnership to get rid of the 11-minute time limit non-partners have on youtube.
So here's my questions:
1) if you're a partner, what are some of the other perks?
2) were you ever rejected for partnership?
3) do you have to have, for example, around 10 videos that are aroudn 1000 views total, or do you have to constantly get views in the tri[ple digits?
4) If i want to make partner, i'd have to re-do a helluva lto fo reviews, basucally all of mine from about February 2010 onwards, as one of the stipulations is you have permission to make money off of the music you use. Now the Money thing i coudl care less about, but I really dont want to be using Andy Arlocon's band's music to generate revenue, as something seems very "Wrong" or not fair to me about that. This si more of a comment, so i guess respond.
5) Is partnership acceptance dependant on number of subcribers?
So comment below or respond to the note (which this is mirrored from) on facebook about this. THanks guys.
--Zack
No comments:
Post a Comment