So we're almost 3 days removed from botcon, and we already know about the commemorative seacon set. well more about it persay. Now i'm gonna be focusing on the mianline figures from the Generations/ hunt for the decepticons lines this fall and srping, so i dont know how soon i'm gonna get this set, if i do, but it's already on my holiday wish list.
I'm really likign the look fo this set and i'm alwasy reminded of a series of youtube videos a freind of mine did on each seacons and the final version, going into the character for each figure and the gestalt and wow. I'm in love with this combiner, a lot of the g1 combienrs have great characterizations. I'm very looking forward to getting my handson this gestalt one way or another
Linkage:http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/generation-1-1/g1-commemorative-seacons-from-botcon--bbts-exclusive-170088/
I'm Zack and this has been Transformers: Rambling Editorials. Comment below if you can.
No comments:
Post a Comment