So i looked up so videos of War for Cybertron/Cybertron adventures (the second one being the Wii title) bumblebee speaking cause there is listed, among the voice actors that Johnny Young Bosch voiced him.
heres the vids i watched: Mission 2 of the Wii version "cybertron adventures":
part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsZtZBVPfAo&feature=related
part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dJ1y1YBJNM&annotation_id=annotation_296929&feature=iv
Now, you may know Johnny Young Bosch as te Black ranger in Mighty Morphin power rangers. I believe he later became the Green Ranger. Anyway, he's also Ichigo in Bleach, which i have never seen. I took points against him as a voice actor for voicing Albert de Morcerf in the English dub of Gankutsuou: the count of monte christo (Awesome anime, mediocre dub, btu still look into it, there's only a few bad episodes) because his vocie for that charcater was a bit off and too young in my opinion.
So i went in to the above vids with a bit of hesitancy, but OMG does the voice he does for bumblebee work. It's youthful and energetic, but not too young. And its got a great range of emotion from what i've heard. I'm a happy camper.
So yeah, not much opinion, because its hard to explain how a voice works well for a Transformers character, but something about the two just click for me. Johnny Young Bosch should continue voicing bumblebee.
Anyway, thats it for me.
I'm Zack and this is Transformers: Rambling Editorials. comment below if you can.
No comments:
Post a Comment