last btocon story for the day i promise. Actually its 2 stories meshed into this one post. just go to TFW2005.com and look at the "real-Life motormaster at botcon" and "Botcon 2010 ebay listings" posting.
First up, that second item, the ebay listings. I get it that the conventione figures are super rare and exclusive, but people on ebay are placing values on the figures that are 2 to 3 times more than what the figure costed upon purchase. I find this a bit absurd.
Secondly the Motoromaster story. The video is boring because its just a btoocn wokrign revving the engine aggressively so it fits wiht the motormaster personality. But the mere fact we're seeing what could be a Live action movie alt mode for Motormaster, leads me to think that TF3 might be going the route of introducing another decepticon cmbiner to the LAM continuity,in this case Menasaur. Though i cant assume that now, as we've only seen motormaster, i wouldnt be surpised if reports of brakedown, dead end, dragstrip and Widlrider. I'm intrigued by whatever implications this has for TF3 next year. If the 'Cons are getting another combiner though, i think it's high time the Autobots get a combiner like Superion, Defensor, or any of their others.
I'm Zack and this has been another Transformers Musings. Comment below.
No comments:
Post a Comment