Hey all, or to anyone who reads this, I'm looking for for one last transformer to round out my ROTF collection of figures/ molds i want. I've got deals in place for brawn, lockdown and skystalker from that line, but i still need ROTF Mindwipe. Now i know this is asking alot cause he's a loved figure and he's a voyager, so he gets pricey after shipping. Adding to the trouble, if you want to sell him to me, i probably cant pay you until mid or late july and if you want to trade him for one of the below figures or video games, there'll be a delay on that as well. I wouldnt be able to send the figure until mid or late july or August. With the game i could probably send it around mid-july.
I do accept donated figures, and i would be so happy if that were the case. I'd prefer to strike a deal like the first 2 options with someone who collects and resides in the states because fo my income/budget and shipping. The video games, which are all for the Nintendo DS, i can ship abroad i believe.
HEre's the figs/ games i can trade: I'm willing to work out a trade, if you are too, i have movie 07 prime, movie 2007 landmine (both are loose but complete, Movie 2007 Leader Megatron (Loose and the arm mod was done on him), available for trade.
for non-transformers items to trade, I'm willing to part wiht the follwoing Nintendo DS Games. All of them will have all Save data that can be wiped removed prior to sending. here's the list: Advance Wars: Days of Ruin, Madden 08, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, Pokemon Ranger, Shadows of Almia, Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, Final Fantasy 3.
I'm reluctnt to part wiht movie 2007 prime, btu will if it comes to it
No comments:
Post a Comment